All orders placed before Tuesday, December 18 arrive in time for Christmas gifts, except in cases of force majeure*.
How to make sure you have it on time?
1. Make your purchase before December 18 and it will be delivered in 24/48 hours, if there are delays you will have time for another delivery.
2. Make sure your shipping and contact details are correct, so that both we and the carrier can contact you in the event of an incident.
3. Pay by card instead of transfer. Shipments by bank transfer are not made until the money enters our bank, while by card it is immediate.
4. You can choose the DHL Service Point pick-up option if you think you will not be there during the delivery and pick it up at any of the establishments offered by the Service Point program. Once the order is placed, DHL will send you an email where you can arrange this type of delivery.
5. If you prefer to have it delivered to your home, make sure that someone is going to be present. DHL only attempts delivery ONCE a day, if you are not, it will happen on the next delivery day. You can arrange a time slot through the mail that DHL will send you when placing the order.
* At MADHOCKEY we rely on statistics of past incidents to give you a delivery date, in cases of force majeure delivery could be delayed. For this reason, we do not guarantee receipt of the order before Christmas, although under normal circumstances the order will arrive without problems.